SENDING ON BEHALF OF DEACON WALTER PRESTON, JR., NATIONAL TREASURER
First of all, I want to thank everyone who took the time to join our informational sessions. Your participation and engagement were refreshing and the Finance Department looks forward to serving you as you work to submit your church reports.
Here are the key messages shared in the informational sessions:
- Church reports are due by July 31, 2020. Licenses will be mailed to the “preferred mailing address” that you provide in the Annual General Convocation Administrative Church Report Packet by August 31, 2020.
- The Lock Box is no longer active. Please do not send any funds or documentation to the Lock Box.
- You can submit your church report using the new electronic form or use the existing Excel spreadsheet.
- Please complete the Annual General Convocation Administrative Church Report Packet. Once this form is completed this year, you will only need to send updates to the General Secretary. You will not need to complete the entire form annually.
- If you would like to send your Mustard Seed offering in the amount of $668 or make any special offering, you can use any of the payment methods noted below. If you send your Mustard Seed offering or a special offering, please provide your name, mailing address, and phone number so we can have a record of those who gave this offering. Here is the link to that form: https://form.jotform.com/201993540944057
The new electronic forms are available using the links below.
Annual General Convocation Financial Church Report Packet
Annual General Convocation Administrative Church Report Packet
If you choose to use the electronic form, the completed form will automatically be sent to the Finance Department once you hit the submit button on page 4. The person who completes the form will also get an electronic copy of the form for your records. We encourage you to keep a copy of this form for your church records.
We are providing a variety of options for you to submit your church reports.
Please note, you cannot split your payments and use two different options.
Pastors and churches who have been sending funds throughout the year will be receiving communication from the Finance Department providing you with the amount you have submitted based on our records.
If you prefer to continue to use the paper form, you may print a copy of the form, which is attached, and complete it manually.
You can mail your report and check or money order to:
House of God
Attention: Michelle Taylor
P. O. Box 13010
Lexington, Kentucky 40583
Again, we appreciate your support and dedication to the Grand Old House of God. May God continue to keep and richly bless you and your families.
Yours in Christ,
Deacon Walter Preston Jr.